Hi, I'm Beth. Thanks so much for stopping by my page!
Firstly, I'm a proud mummy to three gorgeous children and a wife to a lovely man. When my first son was born my passion for photography grew as I wanted to capture all the memories of those gorgeous chubby baby rolls and new milestones! Now I have three children they'll always be my photography inspiration and the reason why I love what I do.
As a busy mum I know how lively and unpredictable children can be and that things don't always go to plan (those toddler tantrums can literally come out of nowhere usually just as you're trying to leave the house!)
So, if you're looking for a photographer who can capture the beauty and madness of family life alongside the love and connection you have for one another then my outdoor family photography sessions will be perfect for you!
Here's a few facts about me:
- I've lived in Dorset all my life - I don't think I could ever be away from the beach and the countryside!
- I love interior design - you'll usually find me browsing Pinterest or looking at the Farrow & Ball paints at B&Q!
- I can't wait to travel again and show my children the rest of the world, taking them to all the places I've enjoyed visiting - New York, Thailand, the Italian lakes and Mexico.
- I love music and hope to teach myself the piano again sometime.
- As a family we love snuggling up and watching a film with the kids on our projector screen (my husbands a big Techie and loves lots of gadgets in our home!)
So there's a little about me - I'd love to hear about you and your family!